So hat season is upon us & I couldn’t be more excited. From wool fedoras to berets to caps i’m loving it all. While temperatures drop & winds get heavier there is nothing more helpful than throwing on a hat. I live in NY where we deal with absurd weather conditions, so styling my hair gets nearly impossible during the winter months. Having a stylish hat definitely keeps me presentable yet chic, when bad hair days roll around. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite for you guys, I hope you love them as much as I do.
1. This Faux leather cap from Zara is one of my favs. Great to throw on when you want to be a bit more dressed up.
2. Everyone needs a beret in their life…I mean EVERYONE lol. I love this cheap & chic one from Forever 21
3. Sailor hats took over the season but the details on this version by Lack of Color is unmatched
4. Oookkkk Can we say #GOALS this gorgeous fedora from Gucci is so darn fab…Need I say more?
5. Beanies & winter go hand & hand, I love this fun quirky rendition by Jocelyn fur.
Love all these hats! Amazing selection!
I love the idea of a hat, but I hate the way I look in them! You look fab though!
Love these outfits girl!! That pop of red is so cute, you are totally rockin these red boots!Kileencute & little
I love those hats! I really want to get a baker boy hat!
The gray beret is my favorite!!! Also really love the red one on you because it's so perfect for this holiday season!XOXOAnnie
Loveee this post!! 😍😍😍
Loving all these hats!! The red one is my fave for the holidays!xo, Stephwww.urbanblonde.com
Great selections here! I am digging the baker boy hats right now!
Loving all these hats! You look amazing wearing them too. I hate the way I look in hats.