So hat season is upon us & I couldn’t be more excited. From wool fedoras to berets to caps i’m loving it all. While temperatures drop & winds get heavier there is nothing more helpful than throwing on a hat. I live in NY where we deal with absurd weather conditions, so styling my hair gets nearly impossible during the winter months. Having a stylish hat definitely keeps me presentable yet chic, when bad hair days roll around. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite for you guys, I hope you love them as much as I do.
1. This Faux leather cap from Zara is one of my favs. Great to throw on when you want to be a bit more dressed up.
2. Everyone needs a beret in their life…I mean EVERYONE lol. I love this cheap & chic one from Forever 21
3. Sailor hats took over the season but the details on this version by Lack of Color is unmatched
4. Oookkkk Can we say #GOALS this gorgeous fedora from Gucci is so darn fab…Need I say more?
5. Beanies & winter go hand & hand, I love this fun quirky rendition by Jocelyn fur.